Jason Derulo Says #BringBackAnaconda After Instagram Pulls Down THAT Photo

Jason Derulo just called out Instagram for pulling down one of his most popular posts. Yes, you know the one.

The singer/star of the upcoming “Cats” movie made headlines in November when he shared a photo of his wet physique while wearing nothing but tiny black boxer briefs. The post’s comments were flooded with eggplant emojis as his followers really focused on one particular portion of the picture.

It was all apparently too much for the social media platform, however, as they then pulled it down.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jason Derulo (@jasonderulo) on

The singer posted his removal notice from Instagram to his page on Tuesday night, along with the old photo for anyone still looking for it. In the notice, Instagram said the image went against their community guidelines and was pulled “for nudity or sexual activity.”

“Fuk u mean? I have underwear on… I can’t help my size,” he captioned the image. In a followup caption, he added the hashtag #bringbackAnaconda.

So far, his fans are in full support of the photo’s return — with one popular comment calling its removal a clear case of “DICKSCRIMINATION.”

A Facebook spokesperson tells TooFab the photo in question was removed “as it was in violation of our Community Guidelines for sexual activity in featuring aroused genitalia.”

Get involved!

Get Connected!

Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!

Comments

No comments yet

Releated

3 things you need to know before tonight’s Friday Night SmackDown: WWE Now, Dec. 13, 2019

The Miz sits down with Renee Young ahead of WWE TLC and Roman Reigns is unchained. Here’s your preview for tonight’s Friday Night SmackDown. GET YOUR 1st MONTH of WWE NETWORK for FREE: http://wwe.yt/wwenetwork ——————————————————————— Follow WWE on YouTube for more exciting action! ——————————————————————— Subscribe to WWE on YouTube: http://wwe.yt/ Check out WWE.com for news […]

10 ex-NFL players charged in health care fraud scheme | Outside the Lines

Rick Maese of The Washington Post joins Outside the Lines to explain why 10 ex-NFL players, including running back Clinton Portis, have been charged in a multimillion-dollar scheme to defraud the league’s health care benefit program by submitting false claims for medical equipment. #NFL #Sports ✔ Subscribe to ESPN+ https://plus.espn.com/ ✔ Get the ESPN App: […]